What is included in pre-placement services?
- Pre-employment / pre-placement physicals: $45
- Rapid drug screens: $35
- DOT physicals: $50
- Human performance evaluations: $50
- DOT / non-DOT drug screenings: $40
- Physical Capacity Profile $120
- Urine drug screen collects: $20
- Breath alcohol testing: $25
what are the benefits of Occupational Health?
Our experienced staff will perform a variety of employee physicals and drug screenings to help prevent work-related injuries. Our goal is to help minimize workplace injury by prequalifying employee’s physical capabilities. To learn more, set up an account, or schedule an employee.
where do i start my Occupational Health?
Contact your nearest location in Midtown or South Omaha today!
Choose the branch of your preference, we want to have the pleasure of serving you.