What is chiropractic care?
Chiropractic care is the practice of realigning the spine to improve overall health. Spinal misalignment can lead to overall poor health, and many times applying direct force to align the spine can relieve pressures or pain that cause other parts of our body to respond at less-than-optimum levels.
What are the benefits of seeing chiropractor?
Obviously, the benefits of seeing a chiropractor can vary from patient to patient. Here are just a few of many benefits patients may expect to see when beginning their chiropractic care routine at Integrated Rehab:
- Relief in back and/or neck pain
- Relief in overall joint pain
- Relief from pain caused by chronic injuries
- Relief in pain often caused by stress or tension
- Improvement in joint function and motion
- Improvement in overall physical function
- and more!
Where do I start my chiropractic care?
Contact your nearest location in Midtown or South Omaha today!
Choose the branch of your preference, we want to have the pleasure of serving you.