Occupational Health Services for Employers
Integrated Rehab is proud to be listed on the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Integrated Rehab is proud to offer the Physical Capacity Profile® Testing System. This testing method helps employers by:
- Reducing injuries by making certain that employees have the physical strength to safely perform their job duties
- Reducing workers compensation exposure by properly documenting weaknesses or functional problems that an employee brings with them to the workplace, per the American Medical Association (AMA) Guidelines
- Providing pre-injury baseline measurements on an employee, which allows for treating professionals to expedite the rehabilitation process
What should I be concerned about?
- Have you ever wondered if a new hire really has the strength and fitness to do the job he or she was hired for?
- Are you concerned about a new employee bringing an old injury to his or her position within your company?
- Have you ever wondered if an employee was really ready to return to the job after an injury?
What does the Physical Capacity Profile cover?
The Physical Capacity Profile® provides valuable information to your business. It helps you determine if an potential employee can meet the physical demands of the job he/she is being hired to do. It keeps your company from paying on claims that did not happen while on the job for your business. All of this…while lowering your turnover rates, retraining costs, and overtime paid out.
Integrated is proud to use eScreen.
Integrated Rehab is proud to offer Alere’s eScreen testing technology. This automated web-based technology tracks the screening process and provides rapid results with web-based test result reporting straight to you, the employer. Learn more about eScreen here.